CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Utopia



I'm sure you haven't heard this online web-based game before so let me take the opportunity to explain this to you. this is the world's largest interactive strategy web game. Wherein you get to manage your own province to a kingdom which serves as your teammates from all over the world and you work hand in hand to win wars with other kingdoms. it is in here that you must apply your skills. where it be political, economic, or military. (click here for further guidance)

As for me, I've been on to this game for quite a long time and i really enjoyed it, competing with other provinces and stuffs. choosing the right race and personality that will make your taste in governing. it really is a great pastime and i must admit, I'm hooked.

It is not forever that you will own or manage that province, for it is only trimester long then another age.

As for me, the new age is coming and i am to record my highlights of the previous age.
the picture above is my province, "Elves of Undying" 23:2

0 comments: