CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Importance of Television



I am a certified supposed TV geek. I watch a wide variety and range of relevant TV shows specially those catches my interest. I really appreciate TV shows that is relevant and educational like Discovery, CNN, documentary films, movies, news, and etc. When i was in high school it was my investment in watching TV, not that i am more updated to certain important current events but it also bombarded my thirsty thoughts ever inquiring for new knowledge.
Upon entering college life, i got less time in watching TV (my boarding house has no cable network), Instead i spend money and surf the internet to get my self updated always to the latest pop culture. It is clear then to me that nothing beats the comfort on watching and clicking the buttons of your TV remote control.

0 comments: