CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

2008 NBA sixth man of the year


My my my! this guy here happens to me my favorite basketball player of all time
and I'm glad to see him with the award, he really deserve it.

2008 stats;
A sixth man in 51-of-74 games played this season, Ginobili led the Spurs in scoring with a career-high average of 19.5 points to go along with 4.8 rebounds, 4.5 assists and 1.47 steals. He increased his scoring nearly 6.0 points over his career average entering this season (13.7 ppg). He is also the only player in the NBA to average at least 17 points in under 32.0 minutes per game.

talk about a real team player! i admire him more than the overrated ones.
i like him because he is humble and a good sportsman

He is an Olympic champ, and led the spurs together with Duncan and parker to several NBA championships.

So if you are not in a hurry, pls do visit my other blog at

www.geekerzz.blogspot.com

0 comments: