CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

PBB teen edition plus


I wonder what the makers of this supposed reality TV show had eaten that made their show popular towards my Filipino people. They really got the masses hooked, but honestly not me, I'm tired of seeing such a cheap TV reality show, I really don't believe that the "house mates" are being true to themselves, i think they are just faking it, meaning they maybe following a certain script made by the directors, its evident in their face aren't they ? I don't get the point of having persons locked inside a house, stays their, do their stuff, flirting with each other just for the sake of having viewers hooked to their Show.You can see love teams developing in the house mates, disgusting hidden secrets, non-sense house tasks and immoral showing of skin adapted on foreign liberalization. then i came to realize and see the future of Filipino Television. It will be worse!

0 comments: