CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Rizal


He is indeed the greatest man the Malayan race has ever produced. I would've not realized it myself if i had not took our summer class, I thought the subject will be all the while boring, but i was wrong, how foolish of me to ignore a must know, how foolish of me to be at the start arrogant and hesitant to at least know the facts of Rizal's life? In the end, here i am, avid, has the zeal and heart to be a next Rizal, but i guess i will never be. I just wake up one morning, casting my hands on a Rizal book, then realized i was reading excessively. There are no words to describe how much i admire Rizal, i always relate my state to his state before. To me, the greatest hero, who sacrificed self interest just to emancipate a whole nation against the insolence of Spanish Friars. Suffered greatly, the most versatile person I've ever known. One thing i admire most is his poetry. its the thing we have in common and I'm inspired by him, now i am to make a poem honoring him. He is a thing to be proud of, he is a Filipino, he is my brother.

0 comments: